Monday, September 19, 2011

Classic Cars & Crime

Last weekend was the 42 annual Show & Shine in Radium Hot Springs, BC. Thanks to our move during the summer we can now walk down to the golf course in town where over 800 classic cars carpeted the fairway. If I had been in a murderous frame of mind I would have quizzed some of the owners on the underbelly side of the business; but mostly I was just basking in chrome glory.

There are millions of dollars worth of metal and pedal with 'Please Don't Touch' signs discretely displayed on the dashboards. Some very funky options and some handsome hood ornaments all competing for your attention. It's not hard to imagine a motive for murder. Key one of these baby's and you could end up dead in the trunk - I'm just guessing.

Took a few pictures. So even though I don't have a crime I do have a place to plant a clue. Something to reflect on.

2 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Great photos.

Marilyn

Juanita Rose Violini said...

Thanks. When you take 1000 pictures its easy to get two or three that turn out. (smiley)